HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We are required and obliged to collect personal information from you in accordance with Indonesian laws and regulations. We take the security of your personal information very seriously and will do everything we can to keep it safe. We also advise you to keep any connected passwords private. Transport Layer Security Technology will be used to encrypt all fund transfer transactions.
- We only provide access of your personal information strictly to authorized employees of Topremit in order to be able to serve you. To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, we maintain electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- We may share your personal information with authorized third-party service providers who assist us with anti-fraud, anti money laundering screening, marketing, and any other legal or business activities. You give us permission to process your information for the purposes described above by registering and using our Service.
- We cannot guarantee the security of your data during transmission because the information is transmitted throughout the internet. However, after we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to protect your personal data.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- You are obligated to give us true and accurate information about yourself by filling in forms when registering to our app or via correspondence e.g., website. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial information, payment reason & details, photo, and personal description.
- In order to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations or other compliance obligations under applicable law, we may request additional information from you when sending or receiving certain transactions.
- In providing the personal data of any individual other than yourself, you require the permission or consent from the related individual to disclose his or her personal data information in order to use our Service. We may request you to provide relevant underlying documents eg., Letter of Attorney or Employment Letter.
- We may collect information about you automatically through transaction details, technical information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) and information we receive from other sources. When you use our Services, we may be able to conduct a background check and gather information about you from "Third Parties" and "Publicly Available Sources".
WE USE YOUR INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
- We use information to provide you with the information that you request about our products and services;
- We use information for security, safety, and due diligence purposes and to conduct our Anti Money-Laundering measures, either for internal use or when obliged by the relevant government;
- We use information to administer our Services and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- We use information for advertising purposes;
- We use information to provide you with information about other similar services we offer.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Do not share your information to anyone to gain access through your devices.
- Do not click on any internet link contained in an email or messages which direct you to Topremit website. You could simply use the Topremit app or through our official site: www.topremit.com for better and safer Service.
- Log out and close your browser before visiting other websites once you have completed your transactions.
Please note that when you propose to delete your personal data, it does not apply to transaction data. We store your transaction data in our database for an indefinite amount of time.
YOUR RIGHTS WHEN USING OUR SERVICE
- You have the right to access your data on our platform;
- You have the right to modify your data provided that the changes are true;
- You have the right to request for deactivation and deletion of your account;
- You have the right to request your personal information that is being held by us;
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting our Customer Support.